Thursday 7 May 2015

sorry..

Sorry everyone ( if anyone actually reads this blog) but I will be slightly inactive in the next few weeks as i'm really busy with my GCSE's and revision at the moment. I've got so much revision to do its gross. My first exam is on Monday coming! Its for health and social care and because i'm only a BTEC in h&s, its the only exam i'm going to have in the 2 years that I will do the course. The rest of the grade will be counted on course work so I've got to get a really good grade in this. I'm aiming for a distinction but at least a level 2 pass. Just got to keep revising! Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely few weeks and let me know if you need anything. remember to contact me on my social media websites.

Twitter - either @aliceemaii or @The_Vxmpss
Instagram - either @alicemxi or @al_mxi
Tumblr - itsabxndthing


lots of love
A x

No comments:

Post a Comment