Thursday 7 May 2015

I've been reading...

yes, I'm a book fan!

And recently I've heavily gotten back into reading now that my dance exams are over I finally have time to read! I've finished The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins and I loved it! I am a very big fan of all 3 films and thought I'd check the books out and I'm glad I did. They were so thrilling and once I started I could barely put it down. Although, SPOILER ALERT, I was grief stricken when my favourite character Finnick Odair died. I really loved his and Annie's story and what they did after the games. I cannot wait until the final film comes out into cinema. Mocking Jay part 2 will be out on the 20th of November. For all you 5sos fans, you will remember that date as Michael's birthday!;)
I 10/10 recommend the books, especially if you like series like Divergent and The Maze Runner.
I am currently reading the first of The Maze Runner series. I've seen the movie and really enjoyed it so am hoping to finish the rest of the series before the other films come out. Although time is not on my side as the second film 'The Scorch Trials' will be out in cinema on the 16th of September this year!
I'm really enjoying the book so far and recommend you to pick up the series too!

My next book purchase will be another of John Green's novels, Paper Towns and Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. Unbroken is the stories of the American world war 2 hero Louis Zamperini who died on July 2nd, 2014. He was an Olympic athlete in the Berlin Olympics until he enlisted to the army in 1941. His amazing story of being a war prisoner and a pilot is made into a movie directed and produced by Angelina Jolie. I strongly recommend the film and book if you can.

Any questions or queries about the books or movies don't hesitate to ask on any of my social media sites.
Thankyou for reading
A x

No comments:

Post a Comment