Tuesday 19 May 2015

Scorch Trials Trailer!!!

So today The Scorch Trials trailer was released and its safe to say everyone will want to watch it! It by far looks miles better than the first film and that's very hard to beat as it was at such high quality. I really enjoyed watching The Maze Runner and really would recommend seeing it or reading it if you haven't already. I'm trying to complete the trilogy before Scorch Trials come to cinema. I will be going to see it on its opening night. I just cannot wait to see it. plus *SPOILER ALERT* there does include a scene of a certain Mr O'Brien showering!! (if you were wondering what time to fangirl now would be perfect). It really is a brilliant series and is one of my favourites at this moment in time. The books are very hard to put down once you start reading so unless you have amazing will power then don't start reading until you've got plenty of time to spare.
Really hope you enjoy it as much as I did the first one

All the love
Al x

No comments:

Post a Comment