Wednesday 7 January 2015

My Favourite Christmas Gifts


So Christmas has come and gone quicker than you can say 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'. I'm very grateful for everything I got this year and I'd just like to show you all a few of my favourites...they may not be very expensive but are very sentimental to me.

First there is my beautiful 'The Leather Satchel Company' bag. Its the original chestnut brown colour and is beautifully hand crafted. This was my main Christmas present which I have wanted for a very long time and now to finally have one is a dream come true. Its a perfect fit for all my school essentials at 15". I love it very much and if you're thinking about buying one I advise you to go for a colour that would really suit you as they really go with anything you wear.


Next is my favourite perfume from my favourite designer 'daisy' by Marc Jacobs. I first brought a Marc perfume when I was out in Gibraltar in a cruise. We brought it because I'd always wanted one and out there they are a lot cheaper, and I completely fell in love with 'dot'. so I thought I'd try a different one and its smells so lovely! Well worth the buy.


 

Another one of my favourites is my 5 seconds of summer t-shirt. I've been a fan for quite a while now and to be able to show that off to the world makes me super proud of the boys! It might not be as expensive but I do love band merch!!





Another favourite of mine is a special little bell brought by my mam. Its wrapped up in a little red, white and green box that is supposed to symbolise the gift from 'The Polar Express'. It is my favourite Christmas film and one of my favourite all time films. Inside the little box is a note from Santa and a little bell. It also has a little sticker in the bottom that says 'believe'. This is supposedly the first gift of Christmas if you've seen the film. If not I advise you watch it. This may not have been very expensive but is a very sentimental gift to me and I love it so much.
 
And my final favourite Christmas present (besides my cd's) is my Camera! It is a Nikon Coolpix L30. It takes amazing pictures and has an amazing zoom and focus! If you're contemplating getting a camera I strongly recommend this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

So that was my very late Christmas post but Thankyou for reading and I hope you had a brilliant Christmas wherever you were.

Thankyou for Reading. Have a lovely New year, lots of love

Alice x

These are just some pictures of some other gifts I got. Thankyou for everything.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment