Friday 2 January 2015

Favourite Albums

                                    Favourite Music


As a music lover I prefer to have the physical albums rather than the downloaded version of them. These are my favourite albums of my collection but I hope to gain more over time.
The albums range in music genre's from pop to alternative to rock. So this is just my opinion on the music I own.

 

'X' (Multiply)  - By Ed Sheeran:

I am a massive fan of Ed since 'Loose Change' and I'm so proud of how far he's come! Multiply is the number 1 selling album of 2014 in the uk and his music is a true masterpiece. My favourite songs from the album are 'I'm a mess' 'Nina' and 'Tenerife sea'. I 10/10 recommend this album for purchase.



'AM' - By Arctic Monkeys:

The Arctic Monkeys are one of my favourite bands and I love the new album. My grandma recommended them to me as she liked them when they released 'baby I'm yours'. The songs are more of a alternative genre compared to Ed but appeals massively to me. One of my all time favourite songs is on this album 'R U MINE?'.  I rate this album a 9/10 and highly recommend.

'The 1975' - By The 1975:

The 1975 are one out of two of my favourite bands. I fell in love with them when they first released 'chocolate' and have loved them ever since. I own quite a lot of the bands merchandise and love every single member. This album is one of the best in existence in my opinion. It is an alternative genre and includes the singles 'chocolate' and 'sex'. It also includes my favourite ever song 'robbers'. I give this album 10/10 and highly recommend the band and album.

'5 seconds of summer' - By 5 Seconds Of Summer:

5 Seconds Of Summer are another of my favourite bands. I am seeing them live on their 'rock out with your socks out' tour in June 2015. I became a fan back when they were doing the 'Take Me Home' tour with one direction and still am to this day. I love the album which includes the singles 'she looks so perfect', 'don't stop', 'amnesia' and 'good girls'. My favourite songs from the album are '18', 'beside you', 'end up here', and 'long way home' which was co- written with another of my favourites Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low. This album along with their newest released 'livesos',which I own on iTunes, are both brilliant and worth buying. 10/10



'Yours Truly' - By Ariana Grande:

While I am normally not a fan of Ariana, there are a few tracks on this cd which I quite like. I got this album for Christmas 2013. 'The Way' ft. Mac Miller is my favourite from the album along with 'Popular Song' with Mika taken from the musical 'wicked'. Although I like these few songs I am not a very big fan of Ariana because of her voice and style of music, so I only rate this album a 6/10.

'Last Night EP' - By The Vamps:

I have been a very big fan of The Vamps from the beginning with their YouTube covers. Then when 'Can We Dance' we released, they came to Portsmouth with wave 105. It was here I got the chance to meet the boys with some friends. They were so lovely and down to earth and I'm so proud of how far they've come from seeing them do a little show in gunwharf to selling our arena tours in 2014 which I also attended on the 12th of October at Bournemouth international centre. The EP is a really good taster of what the boys music is really like. I rate this 8/10 because there is only 1 original song.

'Bullet in a bible' - By Green Day:

This album is the live version of the Milton Keynes show and also includes the DVD version of the show. It is an amazing album and proves how good the band are live. quite like 'livesos'. It includes songs like 'American Idiot', 'Holiday' and 'Good Riddance (time of your life). I highly recommend this album and all there others. I give this album a 9/10.




I hope you take into consideration my recommendations as I would love more people to listen to my favourite bands. if you have any questions, don't be afraid to contact me:)

Thankyou for reading

Love Alice x










No comments:

Post a Comment